Tuesday 7 August 2012

What I'm Loving

Today this blog post is actually going to be good! Because... Guess What! I got a camera so i can take proper pictures for you guys!:) How kind am I? 

This blog post is going to be about what I'm loving and using the most at the moment. I have 6 products to share with you!


See look at the AMAZING QUALITY ;D
I've have had most of these products for a while now so I have got to use them and had the time to think about how good they are, the only new one is the Revlon Cream Blush which I have done a review on already so be sure to check that one out! :)

£0.99*
First of all is The Little Green Tin which is a Superdrug brand and can come in many different scents, the only scent I liked was the Aloe Vera one. Which is strange because I am one who isn't fond of the smell usually. Its really cheap and is totally worth it, I'm sure America would have one similar! It lasts long on the lips and really keeps your lips smooth. After a couple of uses it does work on the cracks in your lips but not straight away unlike the higher end brands.


This is quite an old product but I'm sure they would still be selling this. Simple really does save my skin! I have plenty of their products and this one is definitely the most effective at this moment in time. Its a role on so before you go to bed you role it over your spots and leave it to sink into the skin. Then while your sleeping it works away and when you wake up all the redness has gone on the spot isn't visible anymore! The only problem with this is it takes a couple of uses to get it going and most girls like me just want the spots to be gone right away!

£5.99*
This is the product I have already done a review on so check that out but for this blog i will just quickly sum it up! This blush and a nice consistency and looks natural on the skin when blended out nicely. I really think it's worth the price and I'm think about getting more cream blushes from Revlon. ( When I have money :(  )

£10.00*
I've had this hairbrush for a long time and it has really helped get those tangles out. (See what I did there? Its called The Tangle Teezer...Hahaa) You don't need to be sitting their brushing away at those knots for centuries. This brush does the trick right away! Leaving your hair silky smooth:) It comes in different colours: Black, Blue and Sparkly Purple(That all I know though! There might be more) But I chose the simple neon orange:)

£2.00*
Everybody. I mean everybody has to have a Hand Gel in their bags at all times. I've lost count of the times that I've needed to use this! This is the Carex Protect+Plus Hand Gel kills 99.9% of bacteria in seconds. Also Antibacterial Protection for 2 whole hours:O GOLLY! This product makes you feel clean in the inside when using it because you know that its killing all of that bacteria off your hands and will protect you from it for 2 whole hours! The only down side is that the smell isn't the most pleasant but it does go away after a couple of minuets.
£2.00*
This it the Natural Collection Vanilla Body Spray, I have recently been buying lots of vanilla scented things and finding that I really do love the smell! :) This is a bargain price for 150ml of a lovely smell. :D This is a Boots brand and there are loads more different spays like this. As you can see I have used quite a fair bit already because I have been using it every morning, spraying it all over! Sometimes I even spray it on my school books, Hehe:)

That's all for now guys! I will defiantly be re-purchasing all of these products:)
Hope you enjoyed this blog post and hope it helps!
Toodlepip! xx Lizzie<3

2 comments: