Sunday 5 August 2012

Lizzie's Views | Revlon Photoready cream blush

A while back i bought this blusher, the Revlon Photoready cream blush in Flushed Rougissant 200. Its a bright girly pink that all women should have in their makeup bags:) The creaminess of this blusher makes it my favouite item out of my makeup:) I bought it with my 1000 points saved up on my Boots advantage card for £5.99! Totally worth it!:D One of my best buys! I decided to do this review while the sun is still up so i can get photos of the product with natural light. (which is always a plus!) Sorry for the bad quality photos, i have yet to buy a camera instead of using the rubbish one on my iPod:)
                                                             It has nice, clean packaging,
                                                                 A lovely colour...
Which can blend out beautifully on the cheeks to make a perfect natural flushed look!                                                                                                                                                                                           Which can always build up to a strong pink!

Hope you enjoy these reviews and more will be coming up! Toodlepip! xx Lizzie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment