Friday 24 August 2012

Spongebob Obsession


Well this is a kind of an amusing blog post for today! :D but i do have to admit that in my spare time or when i'm just being a lazy girl... I just climb into bed and watch spongebob on back-to-back episodes:)

I am quite easily amused by the very kiddish jokes by giggling and smiggling:D


I know that everybody must of watched spongebob at least once in their life but now that i'm 13 going on 14 soon, i still have the thought in my head to go and watch spongebob! I don't know whats wrong with me...

Comment below if you also still watch them!... Please... Please please please tell me that i'm not alone with this one.. :) I'm SO sorry about using the photos off the internet but i just had to put photos on this blog post, i feel like i haven't been putting any up lately:) To see more of my photos be sure to check out my Instagram on: @bluejellii 


Toodlepip! xx Lizzie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment