Tuesday 14 August 2012

Haul | Ark Dresses

Yesterday me and my mum went into town to go shopping, she was telling me about this place called The Sale Store. Which has everything half price from the original.. All the clothes are from Ark shops but just weren't sold so they put them in the shop which is very popular where i live. Me and my mum think its all the clothes from earlier seasons and weren't sold well. I bought 2 BEAUTIFUL dresses which i want to share with you guys! :D



From £19.99 to £10.00*

The first dress looks incredibly beautiful on. Its strapless. Summery. And has a elastic band just under your..boobs( If you don't mind me saying :D ) And along the back to keep it up! You don't want it falling down now, do we??!!! :P

This dress is a little on the casual side so you can dress it up and down:) The pattern is adorable because its a load of pretty little peachy / pink bows scatted around the dress. It has buttons at the top which is nice detailing and makes it just a little more girly! :)




From £24.99 to £12.50*

The second dress is my favourite! :) It has the most amazingly beautiful pattern, Little birdies!! Its made out of a very soft and silky material. The collar makes it more formal(to me). And the best part is the long zip all away down the back:) PRETTY!! Its floaty and yes. yes it does float out around you when your spinning around like a princess:D 

Both of these dresses were going for bargain prices so i just had to get them both! They are both from the brand Hearts & Bows in Ark (which is one of the most popular).

Do you love these dresses as much as I do? Toodlepip! xx Lizzie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment