Monday 13 August 2012

Favourite Nail Polish

 (Without flash)

This blog post is going to be about my favourite nail polish. At the moment it is the summer holidays so people where bright and snazzy nail polishes. At school we aren't aloud to where nail polish so I try to wear as many colours as I can in the 6 weeks of the holidays!

This nail polish is the Rimmel London 60 seconds in shade: 825 SKY HIGH 

(With flash)

(Without flash) ^^ SKY HIGH ^^
 ^^ STRAWBERRY FIZZ ^^
This nail polish is my favourite because (as it says on the lid) Xpress Flat Brush ,1 sec application and up to 5X stronger nails. So that means you can apply just one coat in 1 second because the brush is flatter and covers the whole nail.

On the Nails...
(Camera doesn't give it justice) D:

This nail polish is a bluey / turquoisey colour so you can wear it all year round!:) 
Its a beautiful colour and its now one of my favourite I've been wearing it for about.... 5 days now and it still hasn't chipped a bit! Marvelous!

So... Toodlepip! xx Lizzie<3



No comments:

Post a Comment