Sunday 5 August 2012

Lizzie's Views | The Dark Knight Rises

I recently went to the cinema with my friend to see The Dark Knight Rises. I thought it was ABSOLOUTLY   AMAZING! (no sarcasm there!) Even though I'm not quite the Bat Man type I still enjoyed every second of it! :) I recommend that you go to the cinema NOW...leave the computer. Stop reading this blog. Grab your bag and GOOOOOOO! I advise you seeing it while its still on at the cinema because it has lots of gun shooting and fighting, which i think, looks better on a bigger screen. There's a mixture of action and comedy in this film which made it even more interesting because it wasn't too serious! Worth every penny! :D

Main characters:
The one and only...BAT MAN played by: Christian Bale

Catwomen played by: Anne Hathaway

Bane (or Bad Guy as i called him) played by: Tom Hardy

Hope you enjoyed this review and hopefully I have convinced you to go and see it as soon as possible!! :)

Toodlepip! xx Lizzie<3


No comments:

Post a Comment